I firmly believe Everything bagels are the best bagels out there. When I was a kid, it was Blueberry, but I was young and didn’t know any better. And don’t even talk to me about Cinnamon Raisin. Trash. Everything bagels have everything (ha) that you could want in one tasty package. Garlic, onion, pepper, sesame seeds, poppy seeds and salt all combined to elevate my favorite cream cheese vehicle to Gold Star status.
With this in mind, and the fact that I try to translate everything I eat into an egg dish, I came up with Everything Bagel Deviled Eggs. These are a perfect brunch snack (we all know how much I love brunch) and super easy to make. That’s usually my goal: easy and delicious. And these are delicious. My husband is my lab rat for my recipes and he wandered up to the kitchen to eat a handful more of these after I was done taking photos. He’s my toughest critic, so that was a 5/5 rating.
While I’ve include in the recipe my completely made up Everything Bagel seasoning, you can also cheat in this recipe and use premade Everything season. Nothing wrong with a good cheat in the kitchen.
Everything Bagel Deviled Eggs
- (12) hardboiled eggs
- 3.5 tbsp. Cream Cheese. I used plain but you can go with whatever flavor you’d like here
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1.2 tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp dried onion flakes
- 1 tbsp dried garlic flakes
- Harboil your eggs, then peel and slice into halves
- Combine yolks with the cream cheese and mix well, until creamy
- Combine all seasonings into a small bowl
- Using a plastic bag, pipe filling into egg halves. You can also use a spoon
- Sprinkle Everything seasoning onto eggs